There are many different factors that will impact my curriculum web. One big factor is whether or not all my studentd have access to a computer. If they do not then they will not be able to access the website. Next I mist also see if my students have internet access. I also must see if my school has intenrnet access. If I want my students to access my website in school then I must make sure that I have accessibility to computers with internet access.
The next thing I must put into factor is whether or not the curriculum web works properly. If it does not work properly then the students won't be able to complete the work. also I must make sure that the curriculum web is easy to access and navigate. If I have any difficulties with it you bet my students will as well.
There are many factors to consider when creating a curriculum web, and you must take them all into account before you use it with your students.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Janna, I agree that the most pressing factor is access...access to computers and the internet. This is not only a concern outside of school, but also within our classrooms. Unfortunately, most of our classrooms do NOT have computers. This poses a serious issue as we cannot expect our students to go home and use our curriculum webs correctly if we do not demonstrate and practice in class. It is mind boggling that we are living in the 21st century, almost all jobs require technology, but our classrooms are still built exactly how they were when our parents were in school...our students carry more technology in their pockets than we provide in the school building.
ReplyDelete