This class was quite a journey for me. When I started this class I had no idea how I was going to finish it. Now that I am almost done I am so proud of myself that I made it. I feel that I learned a lot. Some of the stuff I used I can definetely use some of the stuff I learned I definetly cannot use.
My feelings about access to the internet still holds. Many of my students this year, and for years to some, may not have access to internet inside and outside of school. If this is the case a lot of this stuff must be differentiated in order to use. I definetly want to use my website next year. I'm very excited about creating it and think it will be informative yet engaging for my students to use. I definetly want my visual learners to use it next year. I am also interested in creating a blog for homework assignments and use rss to have it just get sent to me. I think this will make my paper load and organization much easier. It will also help me modify my lesson for the following day. I also have started using podcasts in my room as differentiated instruction for certain students.
Overall I am now thankful for all of the information I have learned in this class. I am excited to use everything I have learned to end this school year and for the next school year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment